Monday 17 June 2013

Back again etc :P


Well it seems like it has been a long time since I have sat down to blog, probably heading to around a month now. Real life has once again impacted upon my ability to write, weddings work and glorious sunshine not necessarily in that order. So I figured in would start with a quick update post, where I am at this moment in time and then see where it goes from there.


So Huge news first I have finally completed my goal on D3 and made enough money to purchase SC2 digital collector's edition. The rather cool baneling pet is now part of my ever expanding pet battle roster. 





Related to the above point I also finally completed the inferno machine event in D3, of course my first crafted hellfire ring was rubbish. But at least I have one which should aid me in getting to paragon level 100 eventually.


I have a new guild! No more being an officer or a GM back to just being a drone, and it's a lot of fun. I intend to post on my reasons for changing guilds fairly soon, not that I have much experience this is only my 4th guild in six years of playing. 


So much news to cover, flexi raiding?!?!, no titan, where my hearthstone beta?, are blizz adding to much to wow in too short a time is that even possible. I intend/hope to give all these topics some air time over the next few weeks. 

Well that pretty much wraps it up for now; though I do have a plan of action going forward I am going to endeavour to write up some of these blogs in advance so that I can adhere to a stricter blogging schedule. My aim is to get around 2-3 posts a week, this may be a bit optimistic but we shall see. My biggest issue is that when I am not playing much Wow, time that I would spend blogging is reallocated to either playing Wow or enjoying the sun!! Peace out yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment