Friday 22 February 2013

A quick update

Just a quick update, its been a while since I've blogged. Real life has got a bit hectic etc etc. So this is just going to be a quick rundown of what I have been doing. Not much wow news to be honest but I will come to that in a bit.


Firstly a few weeks a go I splashed out some hard earned pennies on a new grpahics card, as my old one was a wee bit dated. After installing it last week and having a few teething problems which it appears was down to my rather dated 19 inch monitor. I finally cracked out the money and got my self a pretty sweet 24 inch monitor. The upshot of this is that I am now running my old 19 as a side monitor so I can play and blog! (High fives all round)

So I have not played much WoW over the last week, for two reasons really. Firstly I think I gave myself partial burnout when grinding 6k valor points. That coupled with not needing to complete any of the world events this month has left with little to do in the game. On top of this I also stepped back into D3, its been a while since I last logged in (probably around 5 months or so) and I was largely just looking to test my new grapics card. So after that long out my first port of call was the auction house, (gold ofc :) ) for a meagre 2 million gold I redecked out most of my toons with sweet epics. Then I headed out into the world to smash some skellingtons. After a minor four hour binge I remembered how much I love the instant gratifaction that you get when mobs go boom! Its something I like a lot.It gives the game a good feel and watching gold shower out of the corpse of your slain enemies is always fun.

On a side not while I do not buy items off the RMAH, I just dont get the point in spending real money to buy the best gear. But hey if people want to buy my stuff then im down with that. As it stands im up to £15 in my Battle.net wallet which I am saving towards a digital deluxe edition of Heart of the Swarm (yes I play all of blizzards games) I really want the Baneling pet!


Finally I intend to take part in my first Blog Azeroth shared topic. I should have my post done and uploaded tomorrow (fingers crossed.

Peace out all.

2 comments:

  1. Thats actually a great idea, get the money via selling on Diablo for blizz store shinies! Liking it :) It's a shame I have no idea whats worth money on Diablo! :<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah i farmed for ages to buy my digital deluxe version of MoP. :) + tbh i have no diea whats valuable anymore been out he game for to long so i just stick anyhting on the RMAH and hope.

      Delete