Wednesday 13 February 2013

5.2 soon....... panic!

So 5.2 soon, queue mass panic throughout the WoW fan base. Though I am in quite a good place with regards to achieving what I wanted in 5.0-5.1. I still have a few things left to finish at the moment. I am still a good 4k valor points off the next stage of the legendary and some of my alts are still dwindling way behind. But I have a love-hate relationship with levelling so this does not bother me too much. In a lot of ways I am really looking forward to patch 5.2, read after the break to find out why.


Me, Vargoth and Vargoths shade :)
For me the 3 little words is enough to make me bounce of my chair with anticipation for patch 5.2. Those words are the Kirin Tor Offensive, my main is a mage and Dalaran is my favourite city in the game. I was quite bitter about the Kirin Tor becoming a neutral faction in Wrath, in my eyes (and I know im not alone here) the Kirin Tor are part of the Alliance. For what ever reasons this has not been the case 'till now, I wont spoil the details for anyone who hasn't finished the 5.1 faction story line. But it seems that as well as finding Jurassic Park (Hint: there be big dinos) on our way to killing the Thunder King, we are also going to be reunited with the Kirin Tor and a not so Horde friendly Jaina. Which in my opinion is about damn time :D


Another thing that has wet my appetite for 5.2 is the relaxing of the transmogg rules; any weapons that share animation styles can now be mogged into one another. i.e. 2h swords to 2h axes etc. So when I finally get my grubby paws on Ashkandi , I will never have to stop using its model :) (though I should note that I have been farming for that sword for probably over half a year)

Also this Link says it all about 5.2........................................... :)

Freaking Dino Mounts!!!!!!!!!! (I may even have to try the PTR to check them out.)


On a final Note i am also hoping to make some gold when 5.2 hits. I have been building up a small arsenal of enchants, gems and of the course the soon to be valuable Ghost iron , Trillium and Living Steel. As well as various feasts and flasks etc for the early on rush of people trying to clear the raid content asap. I will keep you all posted as to how I do after 5.2 hits.


Overall I'm very happy 5.2 is nearly here, its not that im bored with the content we have at the moment but if I had to continue this content for another month or two then I would be bored. In my mind it is always best to have way more content than you can ever hope to complete than not enough (No more Dragonsoul please Blizzard).




Peace out y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment